Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to B.A. International Ltd. Via the Website. This definition
incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or
when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the
clause below (Cookies);
B.A. International Ltd., we or us
B.A. International Ltd., a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number Unit 9, Kingsthorpe Business Centre whose registered office is at Studland Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN2 6NE;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronics Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User and you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by B.A. International Ltd. And acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to B.A. International Ltd. And accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
the website that you are currently using, http://www.bainternational.co.uk/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
Contact Information such as email address and telephone numbers;
Demographic information such as post code, preference and interests;
Our use of Data
5. for purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, B.A. International Ltd. is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosure specifically set out in this policy, your Data
will not be disclosed to third-parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see
the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and
experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a) internal record keeping;
b) improvement of our products / services;
c) transmission by email of promotional materials that may be interest to you;
d) contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information my be used to customise or update the Website.
Third party websites and services
10. B.A. International Ltd. may, from time to time, employ the services of the other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for
the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this
Link to other websites
11. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are not
Changes of business ownership and control
12. B.A. International Ltd. may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sales and/or the transfer of
control of all or part of B.A. International Ltd.. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so
transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this privacy
Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instance, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data.
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This mat include the
16. use of Data for direct marketing purpose; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing you own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by B.A. International Ltd. (where such Data is held) on
Payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £250.
21. Data security is of great importance to B.A. International Ltd. and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical,
Electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely
secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products and services. B.A. International Ltd. has carefully chosen
these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set
Those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling B.A. International Ltd. to provide a better
experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the
Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose
Functionality cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to
personalise our content for you, greet you by the name and remember your preference (for
example, your choice of language or region).
28. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be
Changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more
quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the
developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
policy where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that,
or any other, right or remedy.
34. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the
Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the
You may contact B.A. International Ltd. by email at BAADMIN@BAINTERNATIONAL.COM.
21 March 2018
36. These terms and conditions were created by Narongsak Kraithat