Delivery & Returns
Delivery dates and times specified by the Company are approximate only. Unless expressly agreed by the Company in writing, time for delivery is not and shall not be deemed to be of the essence of the contract. The Customer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
If goods are sold and delivered to the Customer in instalments each delivery shall constitute a separate contract, and failure by the Company to deliver any one or more of the instalments or any claim by the Customer in respect of any one or more instalments shall not entitle the Customer to treat the contract as a whole as repudiated.
Customers are reminded that it is illegal to send contaminated goods through the post. Equipment containing mercury must be emptied and disposed of in a suitable authorised container before return. To reduce the risk of cross contamination, all instruments/ equipment should be sterilised as per manufacturer’s instructions. The details of the method used for sterilisation of items must accompany the returned item. The Company reserves the right not to handle items which do not meet these specific requirements. Any agreement or authorisation to accept goods back does not absolve the Customer from these responsibilities.
The quality of your delivery is important to us; please therefore check the parcel immediately upon receipt. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact the customer services department or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of receipt and they will be happy to authorise your return.
When preparing your return please ensure that the product is in a condition suitable for re-sale and inclusive of all original packaging, operating instructions, guarantee card and accessories. Goods must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and a Return Authorisation Number. The Return Authorisation Number will ensure that your return is handled quickly and accurately. Please note items shipped directly back to our warehouse without pre-authorisation may be refused and no credit issued. Please ensure that goods are adequately packaged and labelled to prevent damage in transit.
Due to MHRA regulations, we may not be able to accept the return of pharmaceuticals for resale. Therefore, we will only accept pharmaceutical returns for one of the following reasons: To correct an error in delivery or ordering by BA International; in response to a product or batch recall, instigated by a manufacturer; or where products or packages are damaged in transit.
Products should be returned with all original packaging and patient information leaflets.
The following will be required/applied. We realise that from time to time you may order in error and as your supply partner we will assist you to correct the situation. We ask that you report any errors to our customer service department within 7 days of receiving your order. After receiving a Return Authorisation Number, we ask that the product be promptly returned in saleable condition.
Credit will be applied as noted below:
- A Re-Stocking Charge of 15% will be applied and any cost of the return of the goods to the Company will be charged to the Customer.
- No Refund of any handling or delivery charges applied to the goods will be given.
- We will be unable to accept the return of custom imprinted items or non-catalogue items ordered specifically for the Customer, [expired product, product that cannot be returned to the manufacturer, or hazardous items (please call customer service for assistance in identifying such items)].
Damaged Goods/Short Delivery on Supply from BA International
- Upon notification we will immediately despatch a replacement product and authorise the return of the damaged goods. Upon receipt of the goods by the Company, full credit in the value of the goods and any handling or delivery charges will be issued.
Product Recalls and Products Returned Under Complaint
- If a Manufacturer or Distributor instigates a product recall, the Company will administer the Recall Procedures as determined by the Manufacturer or Distributor.
- Products returned under complaint will be sent to the Manufacturer/Distributor for evaluation and report and the details notified to the Customer.
This Returns Policy Does Not Affect Your Statutory Rights.