Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE LICENCE TERMS CAREFULLY
BY DOWNLOADING THE APP OR CLICKING ON THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON BELOW, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE APP OR CLICK ON THE “REJECT” BUTTON.
Who we are and what this agreement does
1. General Information
1.1 B.A. International (‘we’ or ‘us’) is incorporated in England and Wales under company registration 02666617, with its registered office at Medcare House, Centurion Close, Gillingham Business Park, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 0SB.
1.2 B.A. International Repair Hub mobile application software, the data supplied with the software and any updates or supplements to it (App),
1.3 the related online or electronic documentation (Documentation), as permitted in these terms.
1.5 In the App Agreement “Device” shall mean tablet device and/or smartphone device and Devices shall be construed accordingly.
1.6 The App Agreement applies to your use of our BA Repair Hub software and any information contained in the BA Repair Hub.
1.7 If you do not agree with any of the terms set out in the App Agreement then you should not use the App.
1.8 If you have any queries in relation to the App Agreement or the APP please contact us on 01604 777700.
2. Your privacy
2.2 Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the App may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
3. Existing Customers
If you are an existing customer using the App to access your account(s) with us and use the account services via the App then please note that the App Agreement forms an additional and separate contract between you and us to specifically govern your usage of the App. All account services accessed via the App will continued to be governed in conjunction with our normal terms and conditions of trade (and which can be found on our website)
4. Support for the App and how to tell us about problems
4.1 Support. If you want to learn more about the App or have any problems using them, please contact customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
4.2 Contacting us (including with complaints). If you think the App is faulty or misdescribed or wish to contact us for any other reason, please email our customer service team at email@example.com
4.3 How we will communicate with you. If we have to contact you we will do so by email, by SMS or by pre-paid post, using the contact details you have provided to us.
5. Licence and use of the APP
5.1 We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable license to use the App (which shall included future updates made available to you from time to time provided you understand that such updates maybe subject to additional terms notified to you at the time such update is made available) subject to the following obligations and restrictions:
5.2 You may only use the App on a Device that belongs to you
5.3 You are responsible for ensuring you are using the correct App for your Device and that all updates/upgrades relating to the App are maintained;
5.4 When using the App you agree to comply with and be bound by the App agreement and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. The App is not intended for distribution or use by any persons in any jurisdiction or country where such use and/or distribution would be contrary to local laws and/or regulation. It is your responsibility to comply with any local laws and/or regulations
5.5 You may only use the App for the purpose of accessing our services and for no other purpose whatsoever.
5.6 The App is licensed only to you and you shall not assign, sub-licence or grant any rights of use or any other rights in respect of the App to any other persons.
5.7 You shall compensate us in respect in respect of any damages suffered by us or any losses incurred by us as a result of a claim from a third party in relation to any matters arising due to your use o the App which are in breach of the App Agreement or as a result of your violation of any applicable law or regulations
5.8 You shall not use the App in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any unlawful or criminal activity or which may cause harm, distress or inconvenience to any person. Furthermore, you may not cause damage to any of the websites, servers, systems or equipment used in the provision of the App by us or any other third party and you may not access or attempt to access any user data or attempt to access any user data or penetrate any of the security measures relating to the App.
5.9 You are solely responsible for the use of the use of any data, information or services obtained through the use of the App: and
5.10 On termination of the App Agreement (for whatever reason) all rights granted to you in relation to the App shall immediately come to an end.
6. Charges and service provider terms and conditions
Your Device network operator may charge you when using the App and these charges may vary if you use your Device to access the App when abroad. Please check with your device operator for details.
7. You may not transfer the App to someone else
We are giving you personally the right to use the App as set out above How you may use the app. You may not transfer the App to someone else, whether for money, for anything else or for free. If you sell any device on which the App is installed, you must remove the App from it.
8. Changes to these terms
8.1 We have the right to amend the App Agreement at any time and without any prior notice. By continuing to use the App you will have deemed to have accepted any changes made to the App Agreement
8.2 If you do not accept the changes you may continue to use the App in accordance with the existing terms, but certain new features may not be available to you.
8.3 We will not be liable to you or any other person in the event that the App and/or the services are amended, ceased or changed in any way.
9.1 We will endeavour to provide a satisfactory level of performance for the App
9.2 It is not possible for US to provide the App free from defects and the App may be unavailable from time to time due to technical reasons beyond our control, for planned and unplanned maintenance for editorial amendments or for any other reason.
9.3 The App may be adversely affected by the performance of device network and other factors beyond our or any third parties control.
10. Update to the App
10.1 From time to time we may automatically update the App to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. Alternatively, we may ask you to update the App for these reasons.
10.2 If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates you may not be able to continue using the App.
11. We may collect technical data about your device
By using the App, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the App on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products.
12. Licence restrictions
You agree that you will:
12.1 not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the App in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us;
12.2 not copy the App or Documentation, except as part of the normal use of the App or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
12.3 not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the App, or Documentation nor permit the App or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the App on devices as permitted in these terms;
12.4 not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the App nor attempt to do any such things, except to the extent that (by virtue of sections 50B and 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) such actions cannot be prohibited because they are necessary to decompile the App to obtain the information necessary to create an independent program that can be operated with the App or with another program (Permitted Objective), and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
12.5 is not disclosed or communicated without our prior written consent to any third party to whom it is not necessary to disclose or communicate it in order to achieve the Permitted Objective; and
12.6 is not used to create any software that is substantially similar in its expression to the App;
12.7 is kept secure; and
12.8 is used only for the Permitted Objective;
12.9 comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the App.
13. Acceptable use restrictions
13.1 not use the App in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the App or any operating system;
13.2 not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App, including by the submission of any material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms);
13.3 not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the App;
13.4 not use the App in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
13.5 not collect or harvest any information or data from our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the App.
14. We may end your rights to use the App if you break these terms
We may end your rights to use the App at any time by contacting you if you have broken these terms in a serious way. If what you have done can be put right, we will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
If we end your rights to use the App:
14.1 you must stop all activities authorised by these terms, including your use of the App;
14.2 you must delete or remove the App from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the App which you have and confirm to us that you have done this;
14.3 we may remotely access your devices and remove the App from them.
15. No rights for third parties
This agreement does not give rise to any rights to any third party to enforce any term of this agreement.
16. If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
17. Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
18. Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings
The App Agreement and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by English law and all parties shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
B.A. International (we or The Henry Schein Group) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF POLICY
- B.A. International mobile application software (App) available on the relevant appstore platform (App Site), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device)
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is B.A. International, Unit 9 Kingsthorpe business centre, Studland Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN2 6NE
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the App Site and the Services Sites (together Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, make an in-App purchase, share data via an App's social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device's phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use one of our Apps we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use and time zone setting (Device Information);
- information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content and check ins (Content Information);
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (Log Information).
- Location information. We may also use GPS technology or other technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer, or the partners featured on our site offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from the App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your Device.
- to administer the App and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the App safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the App about goods or services that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If B.A. International or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- enforce or apply the EULA, and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of B.A. International, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Info@bainternational.com
Our App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our app. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our app, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our app when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our app works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our app. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our app, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our app and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.